About Paidy Inc.
Paidy is Japan's pioneer and leading BNPL service with the mission to spread trust through society and to give people room to dream.
Paidy offers instant, monthly-consolidated credit to consumers by removing hassles from payment and purchase experiences. Paidy uses proprietary models and machine learning to underwrite transactions in seconds and guarantee payments to merchants. Paidy increases revenue for merchants by reducing the number of incomplete transactions, increasing conversion rates, boosting average order values, and facilitating repeat purchases from consumers.
Paidy continues to innovate to make shopping easier and more fun both online and offline. For more information, please visit http://www.paidy.com.
As we are constantly introducing new products and improving the experience of Paidy customers, we are looking for an agile delivery manager to work with our cross functional teams. Delivery managers embody the spirit of agile delivery by managing the backlogs, driving collaboration and facilitation across cross functional teams, managing timelines, resolving problems and coaching team members on Agile methodologies.
Key Role and Responsibilities
- Work in cross-functional teams (products, designers, and engineers) to manage the delivery of new product features from conceptions to deployment
- Manage each project’s scope, timeline and dependencies
- Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings, reviews and daily stand-ups
- Work with engineering leads to understand the technical backlog and technical debt, allocate resources to address them
- Advocate and advance agile software development practices, cross functional team organization and train engineering members through the feature deliveries
- Resolve and escalate the team issues with training the team members (e.g. Scrum Master in Scrum）
Skills and Requirements
- 5+ years of experience of leading software delivery applications team, in complex, cross functional organizations
- Experience of managing software product lifecycle through the continuous delivery
- Experience to lead the agile delivery operation, team communication, and manage technical backlogs, resource management
- Excellent English communication, verbal and written (Japanese not required)
- Paidy team will ask about your user experiences with Paidy Apps during the interview. Please download Paidy App and try it out!
- iOS: https://apps.apple.com/jp/app/paidy/id1220373112
- Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.paidy.paidy&hl=en&gl=US
For those who are not able to download Paidy App, due to the regional restrictions, please be advised that you download the similar App, such as Klarna, Afterpay, Affirm and so forth, and come up with your opinions on these applications and services.
- Please note that you must be eligible to work in Japan.
What We Offer You
- Diversified team with 150+ colleagues from 30+ countries
- Exciting work opportunities in a rapid-growing organization
- Cross-functional collaboration
- Flexible work-from-home arrangement
- Competitive salary and benefits
Be a winner / 勝ちにこだわる
- Beat expectations / 常に期待値を超える
- Display surprising speed / 人をスピードで驚かす
- Embrace risk / リスクを恐れない
Own it and deliver / 結果を出す
- Commit to what, when and how to deliver/ 目的・やり方・期限にコミットする。
- Own the actions to deliver / 結果のためのアクションにこだわる
- Embrace conflict when needed to deliver results / 必要なら対立・衝突も恐れない
Play an integral role / 大切なピースになる
- Make an irreplaceable contribution to our business / 替えの効かない貢献をする
- Embrace and bridge differences in language and culture / 皆が言語と文化の架け橋になる
- Raise the bar / スタンダードを上げ続ける